Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Flip Album

My  brothers are working out of the country so  I wanted them to have a  look at home home while they are away. I gathered pictures of things they have missed since they've been away. I got the idea of the flip album from Kathryn with Life on the Scrap Beach.  It can be used in several  ways. I used simple embellishments like buttons and  Rosettes. I must say that even though I have  the  cricut cart. Ribbons and Rosettes, the Tim Holtz Rosette die is simpler. The ones I did for this project was done from scratch;  just  paper and score pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I began my papercrafting journey when someone from work invited me to a Stampin UP party. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make something so beautiful. As I went to different workshops, people began to bring their different projects to the parties and one time a lady brought her scrapbook! OMG!!!! It was love at first sight. I didn't say a word. I just listened to what she said about it and how she did it and I began to just go into local craft stores and put the pieces together and the rest is history. Because this love of mine began before I married or had children, I was able to document a great deal of what has happened over the past ten years. I am so thankful for this love of paper crafting. It has gone from card making to scrapbooking, to book making to clay crafts to paper jewelry and combinations of the like!