Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marilyn's 50th Birthday Purse

I  made this for a  very dear friend of mine who was having a 50th birthday party! I  can't tell you how  proud I  am  of it and for me to give it away really shows how much I  care about her  (LOL!).   I bought  the tutorial from Kathy Orta's blog Paper Phenomenon.  The project is called Femme Fatale Clutch Style Mini Album. It's a purse when opened is a mini album with a double slider pocket!  The pictures say it all. Marilyn enjoy it girlfriend.  

Front View
Side View

                                           Purse Opened with Double Slider Pocket In
                                                  Double Slider Pocket Out


3 comments:

  1. Oh GOODNESS this is GORGEOUS!!!!! My mouth dropped to the floor.....I know your friend was TRULY touched with this piece!!! I wanted to thank you so much for your comment on my blog as well!!!! I wish you a very blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! you are so talented!

    Sherri in Katy, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments! I love to hearing
    from everyone!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I began my papercrafting journey when someone from work invited me to a Stampin UP party. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make something so beautiful. As I went to different workshops, people began to bring their different projects to the parties and one time a lady brought her scrapbook! OMG!!!! It was love at first sight. I didn't say a word. I just listened to what she said about it and how she did it and I began to just go into local craft stores and put the pieces together and the rest is history. Because this love of mine began before I married or had children, I was able to document a great deal of what has happened over the past ten years. I am so thankful for this love of paper crafting. It has gone from card making to scrapbooking, to book making to clay crafts to paper jewelry and combinations of the like!